You’ll hear many people saying that HDMI over IP is the future of video distribution and that HDMI over IP products offer far greater flexibility than the traditional fixed format matrices that many installers have come to rely on.
Making the leap into the world of network-based HDMI distribution is only possible if installers feel 100% confident about product capabilities, cabling and set up process. That’s why we are thrilled to announce three UK training dates for Just Add Power- the global leaders in HDMI over IP distribution. These are designed to bring any installer from a HDMI over IP beginner to pro in just 1 day. Full info and how to book your space is below.
Overview of course:
This 1 day dealer training by Just Add Power- the global leaders in HDMI over IP technology- will provide you with the all the knowledge and skills needed to specify and install any size of HDMI over IP matrix in homes, bars, offices or any other scenario you can imagine.
Practical skills: Learn how to set up a system from scratch.
- Required cabling and cabling standards.
- Selecting your Layer 3 switch and setting it up. A live walkthrough shows how easily you can set up the switch via our JAD Config wizard for PC and get your HDMI over IP system up and running.
- The driver options for third party control integration. How to control the Just Add Power HDMI over IP system using the likes of Control4, Crestron, RTI, AMX and so on.
- Setting up video walls in addition to your HDMI matrix in applications such as sports bars and car showrooms.
- Using the Just Add Power HDMI tiling device to enable screens to do multiview
- Stacking switches for especially large-scale projects.
- Good compression vs bad compression. Tell-tale signs of bad compression to look out for with HDMI over IP products!
- What is IGMP? What are VLANS? What are multicasting and unicasting? The pros and cons of each.
- What you should look for in an IP-based HDMI distribution products e.g. dependability, added system features, inter-operability with third party systems.
- 4K distribution methods over a local area network- 10GB switches vs 1 GB, fibre vs Cat 5e /6